5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Deciding on a college.
- Driving the "coolest car ever" (at least at the time) : A 1985 Ford Thunderbird, with the Turbo Charger.
- Dating my first boyfriend EVER.
- Exercising hunter/jumpers and dreaming of the day I'd ride on the US Equestrian Team.
- Picking out my dress for senior ball.
5 things on my to do list today:
- Go to yoga
- Finish my laundry
- Pay that annoying traffic ticket
- Watch the rest of the Weeds Season 2, Disc 3 so it can return to the 'Flix, enabling a new disc will magically appear!
- Clean the bathroom
5 snacks I love:
- I'm with you Mitch, Peanut Butter rocks my world.
- Reese Peanut Butter Cups (Mitch, that's a two for two. Were we separated at birth?)
- Chicharrones. Nasty, I know, but sooo good.
- Apple slices. (Really, they're like crack to me)
- Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Truffle
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- Buy my mom a house
- Pay for my dad's medical bills
- Travel around the world for a year
- Take cello lessons every day
- Quit "working for a living"
5 places I’ve lived:
- Portland, OR
5 jobs I’ve had:
- Shit shoveler (work in barns, shovel some shit)
- Summer Camp Counselor
- Riding Instructor
- Newspaper delivery
- Telemarketer (for about 10 minutes)
5 people I tag:And two random people who visit this blog and don't ever make a peep! You know who you are!