22 October 2008

5 Things...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  1. Deciding on a college.
  2. Driving the "coolest car ever" (at least at the time) : A 1985 Ford Thunderbird, with the Turbo Charger.
  3. Dating my first boyfriend EVER.
  4. Exercising hunter/jumpers and dreaming of the day I'd ride on the US Equestrian Team.
  5. Picking out my dress for senior ball.

5 things on my to do list today:

  1. Go to yoga
  2. Finish my laundry
  3. Pay that annoying traffic ticket
  4. Watch the rest of the Weeds Season 2, Disc 3 so it can return to the 'Flix, enabling a new disc will magically appear!
  5. Clean the bathroom

5 snacks I love:

  1. I'm with you Mitch, Peanut Butter rocks my world.
  2. Reese Peanut Butter Cups (Mitch, that's a two for two. Were we separated at birth?)
  3. Chicharrones. Nasty, I know, but sooo good.
  4. Apple slices. (Really, they're like crack to me)
  5. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Truffle

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

  1. Buy my mom a house
  2. Pay for my dad's medical bills
  3. Travel around the world for a year
  4. Take cello lessons every day
  5. Quit "working for a living"

5 places I’ve lived:

  1. Virginia
  2. Portland, OR
  3. Florida
  4. Idaho
  5. California

5 jobs I’ve had:

  1. Shit shoveler (work in barns, shovel some shit)
  2. Summer Camp Counselor
  3. Riding Instructor
  4. Newspaper delivery
  5. Telemarketer (for about 10 minutes)

5 people I tag:

  1. All that you can't leave behind
  2. English Major's Money
  3. Kill the Goat
And two random people who visit this blog and don't ever make a peep! You know who you are!

No comments: