20 October 2008

Electric Mini Pilot Program Announced

Be still my beating heart, for true love hath arrived:

Pilot Project with 500 All-Electric Minis in Three US States :

2008-10-20 - BMW plans to test a fleet oft some 500 all-electric Mini models
that will be made available to select private and corporate customers as part of
a pilot project in the US states of California, New York and New Jersey. The
Mini E will give its world premiere at the Los Angeles Auto Show on November 19
and 20, 2008. It will be powered by a 150 kW electric motor fed by a
high-performance rechargeable lithium-ion battery, transferring its power to the
front wheels via a single-stage helical gearbox. More...


For you, dear sweet my love, I have but one tender question:

When can I get one? When can I get one?When can I get one? When can I get one?When can I get one? When can I get one?When can I get one? When can I get one?When can I get one? When can I get one?When can I get one? When can I get one?When can I get one? When can I get one?

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Tag

http://ontherantagain.blogspot.com/2008/10/5-things-i-was-doing-10-years-ago.html

A. Marigold said...

HAWT!