28 January 2008

And now, for something completely different....

Still not ready to talk about things. So let's have a meme, shall we?

The Alphabet Meme-

A - Age: 20-something
B - Band listening to right now: Arctic monkeys
C - Career future: Freedom from having to work
D - Dad’s name: Daddy-O
E - Easiest person to talk to: BBG
F - Favorite type of shoe: boots (cowboy, snowboard, hiking...)
G – Grapes or Grapefruit: Grapefruit - tart, tasty, good for you
H – Hometown: Cali (okay I know that's a state, but who's checking)
I – Instrumental talent: Ipod Diva aka Sing-a-long Sally
J – Juice of choice: Cranberry
K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: Koala
L - Longest car ride ever: 14 hours
M – Middle name: "Sunshine"
N - Number of jobs you’ve had: Who's counting anyway?
O- OCD traits: Flossing my teeth, using 'like' far too much in my sentences
P - Phobia[s]: Hard shelled bugs
Q - Quote: "I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.” -Maya Angelou
R - Reason to smile: Clothes fresh out of the dryer
S - Song you sang last: Lovely Guilty - Visqueen
T - Time you wake up: Way to fucking early
U - Unknown fact about me: I can be dreadfully insecure.
V - Vegetable you hate: Brussels Sprouts
W - Worst habit: Spending too much time on the computer
X - X-rays you’ve had: Knees, wrist, spine, shoulder (yeah I'm kinda a klutz)
Y - Yummiest food my belly likes: Spinach Salad - know, i'm a green food geek
Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini (sun) Virgo (moon)

No comments: